Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Trust the struggle

I'm lifting heavier than ever this round of Body Beast and i'm looking forward to the massive changes that are about to take place.  I've never been afraid to lift heavy but I'm a petite woman and have struggled a lot with building muscle.  I've also struggled with some shoulder and back issues in the past.  but this round I feel stronger than ever and totally capable of pushing the limits with my body.  It's been a process... a long one but I believe in what I'm doing and trust that I'll get where I want to be with consistency and determination.  Stay the course!  Do the hard work!  Believe in the process and train hard!  ;)  
I am a Beachbody Coach so If you're interested in doing the Body Beast program and have questions or concerns, I would love to answer your questions and find out if it's a good fit for you. Feel free to contact me at your convenience. :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment