Tuesday, July 27, 2010

You don't have to finish a program first! Be a coach now!

I get asked all the time, "I haven't finished a program yet, how can I be a coach"?  I can tell you my experience and why I think the best time to become a coach is WHILE you're going through your transformation.  When I started Power 90 in November of 2000 I started to see changes after a couple of weeks.  When I started to feel better about myself it was becoming very apparent to the people around me and EVERYONE was asking me what I was doing.  "What is going on with you"?  "You're losing weight.. what are you doing"?... imagine being able to say.. "Well, I started a workout program and I love it so much I started working with them"!  .... You are INSPIRING people because they are WATCHING this happen to you.  When they want to know what it is, you are already in a position to give them a business card and promote the products that are working for you.. they see it happening!!   I think what also makes it a great time to start is that it makes you accountable... people know what you're doing now and it's going to keep you focused on reaching your goal.   If you are considering starting a Beachbody workout program.. it's a no-brainer to sign up as a coach!  You get 25% off everything you order and can begin talking about this new business that pays you to get fit and share your story!  What an awesome position to be in!  Ask me how it works today!  Every second that you waste thinking about it is another second you miss out on making a choice that could impact the rest of your life.  Do it now! Visit my website and click contact me!  I would love to tell you all about it. :)   DECIDE. COMMIT. SUCCEED! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment